Why Japanese.

When I came to Columbia, I knew I would be taking either Chinese or Japanese.  For the first week of this semester, I went to both classes to decide which I liked better.  I chose Japanese because I found the teaching style to be fun and interactive.  I also appreciate the daily quizzes which helps me with retention.  In the future, I plan on living in Japan for work, so it is good to learn the language now instead of waiting until I get there.  In high school, I took Japanese for three years and I developed an appreciation for their culture and way of life.  I am very excited to continue to develop my Japanese speaking, reading and writing skills over the next two years.

Comments

  1. そうですね。。 がんばって!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the living environment in Japan very much. こううんをいのる。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. どうもありがとうございます! にほんのうちですか?

      Delete
  3. It's great you will get to live in Japan! 日本のどこへいきますか。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. そうですか。ときょうはとてもにぎやかですね。

      Delete
  4. Hello. My name is Mei. I'm Japanese and a university student in Osaka, Japan. I can tell you about Japan. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you decided to take Japanese. にほんでなにをしますか 。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! にほんではたらきます。いきませんか?

      Delete
  6. いつにほんへすんでいますか?
    The class wouldn’t be the same without you, glad you decided to take Japanese! 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also wanted to work in Japan in the future and take this class to prepare myself for that. のほんごを勉強しましょう!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea you wanted to work in Japan. What type of job do you see yourself doing there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

します。